Moving Picture Company
We are currently looking for an experienced Nuke focussed VFX Supervisor to join our creative advertising team in Shanghai.
Our VFX Supervisors oversee the creative and technical output over multiple projects and teams, as well as being client facing and working closely with Directors, Production Companies and other Creative leads.
We are looking for a skilled on-the-box Artist who can lead by example as well as nurturing and developing other less experienced artists.
• Leading and supervising VFX projects.
• Working closely with other VFX artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work.
• Engaging with Clients, Directors and Agency Creatives from initial meetings through to final delivery.
• Breaking-down and quoting on complex VFX projects.
• Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set.
• In-depth experience of Compositing with Nuke for advanced VFX projects, ideally in Advertising.
• A strong creative eye and a problem-solving attitude.
• Knowledge of other VFX software such as Maya/Houdini is an advantage.
• Any experience with Flame is also an advantage.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.