TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN MONTREAL
MPC Episodic opens the world of award-winning, industry defining VFX tools and talent to streaming and episodic showrunners globally.
From pitch to delivery, from Virtual Production techniques to the latest in photo-real CG character development, from the most minute detail to epic earth-shattering effects, MPC Episodic delivers new levels of expertise to episodic VFX.
MPC is home to brave creators who are eager to combine innovation, craft and creativity to bring entirely different ideas and experiences to audiences everywhere. Working at MPC is where passion and purpose come together; we support new ways of thinking to empower talent as we continue to lead the industry.
In partnership with Producers, VFX Supervisors and CG Supervisors, the Production Manager oversees the day-to-day of the project.
The PM is involved in the team management and training of coordinators and production. The PM must maintain a high level and global overview of the project and its progress. You'll balance deliveries against Producer set quotas and stay in alignment with discipline shot teams, adjusting when needed to ensure schedules are aligned.
Other duties include render forecasting and managing the nightly/weekend rendering schedule; priority management and ensuring that all materials for client review are sent out
Production Manager Essentials:
• Proven experience of strategic scheduling within VFX
• Highly organized and analytical
• Good use of initiative, decision-making and issue management with the ability to drive issues through to resolution; prioritization and delegation; time management
• Managing difficult conversations; managing remote teams; teamwork and training others
Any of the following Technical skill is a bonus:
• Strategic scheduling with VFX tools
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• VFX Film Industry knowledge and Show experience
• Experience in creation, planning and implementation of small and large projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7qkm-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.