We are currently looking for an experienced Visual Effects Producer to join our Production team in New York.
Our VFX Producers manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources to working with the VFX teams to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest quality. They also act as the main point of contact for the client and manage this relationship to ensure we meet or exceed our client's expectations.
What you'll do
• Managing VFX projects, working with our artists and internal teams to exceed client expectations and meet MPC's high standards on every job.
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• Developing of new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships.
• Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
• Project management and allocation of resources on projects.
• Ensuring P&L on individual projects and delivering approved profit margins.
• Achieving set annual revenue targets.
• Helping to forecast for revenues for future advertising VFX and Design projects.
What you'll need
• Ability to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff.
• Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve what we do.
• Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a desire for creating work of the highest quality.
• Proficient user of production management tools (CETA preferred) and Excel.
• Extensive experience in producing for Visual Effects teams.
• Experience in commercial advertising strongly preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw49x-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.