We are currently looking for an experienced Visual Effects Producer to join our Production team in London.
Our VFX Producers manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources to working with the VFX teams to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest quality. They also act as the main point of contact for the client and manage this relationship to ensure we meet or exceed our client's expectations.
• Responsibility for the successful production and management of VFX and Design projects.
• Responsibility for identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• Development of new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships.
• Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
• Project management and allocation of resources on projects.
• Management of the P&L on individual projects and delivering approved profit margins.
• Achieve set annual revenue targets.
• Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future advertising VFX and Design projects.
• Extensive experience in Post-Production - VFX Production knowledge is essential.
• Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff.
• Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve what we do.
• Proficient user of production management tools (CETA preferred) and Excel.
• Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a desire for creating work of the highest quality.