MPC Design, our design lead creative team in London and Amsterdam are currently looking for a talented, technical and creative Senior Motion Designer to join the team.
We are open to the Senior Motion Designer being located in either our London or Amsterdam studios.
This role would suit someone looking to take the next step up into a larger VFX company with multiple VFX departments.
The Senior Motion Designer will contribute to our creative work across the department. Working closely with other designers and VFX artists to deliver stunning work of the highest standard.
• Be a creative powerhouse across 2D, 3D, design, animation, story-telling and generally awesome ideas. A base of strong graphic design principles - typography, color theory, layout, and composition.
• Proven track record of leading teams, concepting work, pitching projects, client facing with confidence and working closely with senior heads of department within MPCA, again with confidence.
• Lead jobs on the visual front, ensuring we are creating the best possible creative output, working with the CD's to deliver visually captivating work.
• Have the ability to concept, storyboard, design, deck build and create all manner of work, from cinematic style frames to abstract 3D motion ideas to making the best out of a brief, it is essential to push for better visual results every time. Nurture and mentor junior members of the team with design practice and methodology. From layout to color theory, form, function, timing, concept, audio, edit and more – this is an involved and complete role of design direction.
• Be able to write and create treatments, present them clearly, be client facing and bring innovation and progressive design ideas to the table.
• A team player, works well under pressure and collaborate effectively to deliver the clients vision, as well as providing insight and ideas of your own.
• Initiative, quick thinking, work well with others, share and excite others with your ideas, bring out the best of junior members of the team.
• A doer as well as a thinker, proactive problem solver, lead by example and be on the hunt for new and creative ways of producing new work.
• Technical aspects you will bring as a generalist; expert knowledge of both Cinema 4D and After Effects as well as experience using Arnold renderer. Proficient in all Adobe products and a good understanding of print is a plus.
• You will have at least 5 plus year's experience in a similar position at a Design or Branding agency and will have a diverse portfolio to match.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx77y4-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.