Moving Picture Company
Remote / Virtual
We are currently looking for talented and creative Senior FX Artists able to produce realistic and stylised particle and light effects, atmospheric phenomena, fluid simulations and other procedurally generated CG for a wide range of creative advertising projects.
Ideally, we are looking for FX Artist that have more generalist 3D skills and can light their own work.
• Execute FX tasks using off-the-shelf tools and MPC proprietary software
• Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team
• Maintain department's best working practice in FX
• Explore and recommend new FX techniques and software
• Organise and attend client meetings, with the ability to lead discussions if need
• Be creative and proactive in executing and assisting all shots in a sequence
• Contribute to the department's FX workflow and pipeline
• Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG
• In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, RealFlow etc)
• Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
• Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools
• Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.