Junior Systems Administrator
Moving Picture Company
Remote / Virtual
We're looking for a permanent Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our web services team. We support other departments within the business and help them to optimise and automate their processes.
The ideal candidate has experience working with Python, Flask and Django/DRF in the backend, and has worked with Nuxt.js/Vue.js in the frontend.
As we containerise all our applications and deploy them into Kubernetes clusters, experience with Docker and Kubernetes, is also desirable.
• Help adding features to our existing frontend and backend services and developing new applications.
• Communicating with project stakeholders and other departments.
• Deploying applications in AWS.
• Improving our existing CI/CD processes.
• Supporting legacy applications.
• You are a good communicator and you are comfortable asking questions and speaking your mind.
• You strive to improve as a developer. Aim for good practices, participate in code reviews, write testable code and document it appropriately.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.