Moving Picture Company
New York, NY
We are looking for a talented Senior Flame Artist and VFX Sup with experience in delivering high-quality creative advertising work.
What You'll Do
• Lead VFX projects, working with our artists and internal teams to exceed client expectations and meet MPC's high standards on every job.
• Perform expert level shot work and compositing within Autodesk Flame, including clean-up, beauty work, element integration, matte paintings, etc.
• Engage with Directors and Agency creatives from initial meetings through to final delivery
• Supervise on-set for all VFX requirements
• Assist the Production team in breaking-down, bidding and scheduling projects
• Nurture junior talent within the department including helping with technical and creative problems and passing on knowledge when necessary
What You'll Need
• Client-friendly demeanor with experience in VFX Supervision
• Proactive and effective communication skills and the ability to lead projects.
• Visual creativity with an excellent knowledge of visual effects techniques.
• Time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
• Expert-level commercials-based compositing experience with Flame.
• Excellent understanding of the techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing.
• Proficiency with Nuke a huge plus.
• 5+ years experience compositing in Flame for commerical Advertising.