We're looking for a passionate, collaborative person to join our Scheduling team in New York. Responsibilities include scheduling artists and resources to projects and acting as a point of contact for Producers and HR/Recruiting to ensure fast-changing scheduling needs are met.
What you'll do
• Penciling in new and speculative jobs from schedules. Advising on availability/suitability of artists.
• Chasing producers if current and future projects have released/confirmed.
• Ensuring schedules align with approved bids while maximizing billable artists and minimizing overhead
• Working with show Supervisors and Producers to create efficient team dynamic.
• Tracking and reporting artist availability; communicating hiring needs to recruiting.
• Collaborating with our other global studios/helping them with our available staff.
• Looking into and connecting with freelancers as needed.
• Advising production of any new workflows/upgrades/artists that are available.
• Highlighting if a clash of schedules arises and working with producers to find a successful solution.
• Highlighting any daily issues to production, which may affect workflow and/or hinder the effective allocation of resources for that day.
• Restoring/syncing assets across sites.
What you'll need
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Must have thorough VFX Pipeline knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills -- able to work with artists and producers at all levels, as well as in a team.
• Highly organized and proactive personality, with an ability to solve problems and remain calm under pressure.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
• Experience with CETA and track/Shotgun a big plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk35ep-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.