BI Analyst & Reporting Manager
London, United Kingdom
Production/Project Accountant (Film production)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
Detailed Job Description
This position will be reporting to the Film and Episodic Finance Manager and will look after aspects of film and episodic finance. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Support producers in preparing regular cost projection reports and analysis including opportunities and risks on the film projects
• Provide financial (cost) Analysis to the Executive Producer and Head of Studio on the profitability of each show, and provide insight into opportunities and risks using existing tool-set
• Controlling, recording and reconciling costs to ensure cost control and preparing regular costs and progress reports for management
• Month end duties including reporting and forecasting all (future) revenues and costs on film and episodic projects across MPC Film and Episodic Europe.
• Review and reconcile India Direct Labour spends for projects across FEV.
• Assist with half year and year end audit for relevant areas.
• Liaise with Senior Management to develop new systems for monitoring and controlling costs on film projects
• Building, capturing and maintaining large data documents for use by various departments across the business
• Provide ad-hoc financial support to the Film and Episodic Finance Manager and the Film and Episodic production department
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sumifs etc.) and abilities to create and work in complex financial models
• VFX industry knowledge is an asset, but not required
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting; (Part) qualified qualification CIMA/ACCA
• Minimum 3-4 years relevant work experience in project accounting
• Highly driven and motivated
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multiple show production environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
• Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders such as HR, Production, IT, and Management
• Strong financial analysis/interpretation skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6npz9-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.