MPC Design, our Design lead creative team in London are currently looking for a talented, technical and creative Motion Designer who is versatile and has a passion for creating great work.
Required skills and experience:
• Have a working understanding and proven knowledge of Cinema4D, After Effects and Adobe CC. An interest in Houdini and other software is a plus.
• A balanced and diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates different techniques of motion design and animation.
• Show an understanding of different rendering techniques and be technically proficient across different skills within motion design.
• Show an artistic and innovate eye, you must understand design principles as well as motion design.
• Be sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond keyframes and technical knowledge.
• Work well under pressure, with others and show interest in improving your skill set beyond what you already know.
• Report to the design directors, creative directors and senior members of the team to execute briefs collaboratively, successfully and on schedule.
• Introvert or extrovert, you must work well with others, be curious, take direction and aim to improve and build on your skills constantly.
• Show conceptual thinking, ideas and the desire to be part of the creative process. Bring your skills and your A-game, we'll bring the work and path to senior success.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xxzq-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.