With studios all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative production companies, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and marketing industries.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award- winning work for many of the world's most famous brands. Mikros MPC Advertising has become the world's most recognised and awarded creative technology led production studio in the advertising and brand experience sector.
The role requires full integration into the local Studio working in partnership with studio management, sales and creative teams and has a dual reporting line to the local Studio MD and VP Global Marketing (based in London).
The role of Marketing & PR at Mikros MPC Advertising is changing, with more direct focus on client acquisition and retention to support the commercial ambitions of the business. Digital marketing is central to our future plans, with an increasing focus on content, social, CRM and performance media. But we do this with our unique sense of creativity and fun.
The role has full responsibility for leading on all areas of local marketing and PR for Mikros MPC Advertising. It is varied, hands-on and includes everything from researching and writing press releases, writing stories for a new local language website (currently in development), managing local social media channels and preparing award submissions and sales & marketing materials to support the sales team.
Experience within the advertising category is not essential. Instead, we are looking for candidates who have full mix B2B marketing experience and a solid understanding of digital & content marketing practises. We post/publish a lot of marketing content so experience within a high volume/fast paced creative environment is crucial – for example digital publishing/editorial, content distribution businesses in the TV, film or entertainment and so on.
Any candidate should be enthusiastic about creativity and innovation and be prepared to roll up their sleeves to work locally as part of a wider international team. Because of this, all candidates should be fluent in English
To perform this role successfully, the Marketing Manager will be expected to participate fully in weekly marketing, sales, creative and other department meetings. They will need to network with other MPC Studios internationally to represent their projects in the global marketing plan. Roughly 70% of the role will be dedicated to local studio needs with 30% of the role working on group global projects. This will allow local studio expertise and thinking to be included into global marketing plans for scalable and effective results and efficient delivery in market.
• Develop progressive marketing & PR strategies and ideas to effectively deliver a variety of communication needs – from showcasing recent client projects or key creative talent. This includes but is not limited to: drafting press releases, crafting social media posts, creating editorial content for the French language site, generating impact reports and sales & marketing collateral.
• Build and own relationship with key industry media partners.
• Ideate, sell through and create local Studio strategies to focus on creative output, specialist categories (Auto, Gaming, Tech, Fashion, Beauty, CPG etc) and specialist expertise (Real-Time, Virtual Production, Virtual Environmental Production, Innovation, CGI Humans, etc) People and Culture.
• Oversee local studio brand marketing within global guidelines including the use of logo, name, templates etc.
• Lead internal communication including supporting the MD as required such as ghost-writing and drafting articles, message tracks and organizing interviews, panels, award judging etc.
• Create marketing & communications plans and executions as part of a local and global communications calendar
• Identify lead prospects for Studios by reviewing ad press and sharing relevant articles so that sales / biz dev / EP's can target direct to brand opportunities and advertising agencies, production companies and Director talent in order to acquire business.
• Work closely with the Global Brand Manager to develop website redesign project (English language & French language) and deliver in Q3 2021.
• Develop a local studio newsletter strategy to be distributed via our HubSpot CRM system. Source and create all content, copywriting, imagery, video etc.
• Input to the global marketing plan on a quarterly basis, including content calendar, local budget requirements and activations including advertorial with local media channels and publications.
• Support the global team in the nomination and submission of local and internationally based advertising & creative awards including key liaison within the studio to create assets (i.e. making-of/behind-the-scenes videos and other marketing & communications collateral)
• General marketing & PR collateral to showcase studio creative talent and ensure representation of local talent in global campaigns.
• Support the Paris Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team in developing and deploying assets and delivering bespoke events, webinars, podcasts, or joint events with organizations (e.g. Access VFX).
• Help promote any local community outreach, corporate and social responsibility stories, pro bono work.
• Share all communication plans to Global Brand Manager so that they can produce global stories for the business which reach across studios with the input and advice from Studio Marketing Manager.
• Proven track record within a Creative business
• A bachelor's degree in marketing preferred.
• Understanding of brand, digital and product marketing within a B2B context.
• High levels of project management skills, motivated and inquisitive in the creative process and advertising.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills in French & English, including corporate communications and social media.
• Fluent in English
• Analytical mind to evaluate performance of executions in market and improve for the future.
• Proactive, outgoing, personable and confident when talking to clients, senior artists, directors.
• High levels of organization and capacity and capable of juggling many projects at the same time and operating with discipline to meet deadlines.
• Collaborative to work with global brand management group, biz dev, sales, EP's, producers, creative, directors, artists and other Studio Marketing Managers in UK and USA up to and including Studio MD's.
• Knowledge and experience of prominent social networks with Instagram and LinkedIn key to driving mass awareness and direct to brand acquisition.
• Creative thinking from a content, visual and strategic perspective
• Highly motivated and able to work individually as well as part of a team within Studio and Globally.
• Experience in international marketing projects (c.30% of total role) with ability to think globally, appreciate different cultural and client needs and design plans for total business growth.
• Computer savvy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Adobe, CRM and CMS systems (HubSpot and WordPress) preferable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe3x2-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.