The Marketing & PR Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing and PR for the MPC Advertising division across both US offices (New York and Los Angeles) and supporting Global Marketing and PR efforts and campaigns led from London.
This is a varied, hands-on role including writing press releases, relationship with industry press, conducting interviews with colleagues to create content to building communication strategies for individual projects and the company.
What you'll do:
• Develop new strategies and ideas to effectively deliver a variety of communications for MPC Advertising NY and LA studios.
• Create marketing & communications content and collateral – especially for owned and operated channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook).
• Oversee Brand Management of those studios and be the gatekeeper for all internal and external communications.
• Build and own relationship with key external press (Ad Age, Shots, Shoot, Adweek, Wired etc).
• Conduct interviews with internal talent and other marketing & PR initiatives.
• Develop press releases and stories to support the NY & LA studios and support the Global Marketing team in leading or participating in specific feature campaigns.
• Develop internal communications such as the monthly newsletter, weekly press updates and other alerts.
• Develop content for the company website including news articles and oversee development of showreels and making of / breakdowns.
• Oversee award preparation and submission and work with industry trade bodies to promote MPC Advertising.
• Collaborate with other global studios on global campaigns, input to briefs and ideation for global campaigns.
• Support business development, executive producers and sales with content and pitch ideas for new client acquisition.
• Support Technicolor parent company with quarterly updates and share key communication as required.
What you'll need:
• Proactive, inquisitive, personable and confident in communicating with industry press, senior artists and management
• Creative thinking from a content, visual and strategic perspective.
• Highly motivated and energetic self starter--this role will be a remote from home until further notice and will need to be delivered without face-to-face contact initially.
• Able to work individually as well as part of a team – both locally and globally.
• Excellent organization and time management skills with the capability to manage varied tasks simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills – copywriting will be required for news articles, press releases etc.
• Knowledge and experience of social networks and best practice for content.
• Highly computer savvy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Marketing analytics and measurement desirable but not required
• Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop or basic video editing tools preferable but not essential.
• Marketing and PR or Brand experience (6 years minimum) in B2B, Agency or Client categories.
• Knowledge of CGI / VFX preferred but not essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkyq3-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.