Moving Picture Company
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
Technical Animators are responsible for delivering high quality cloth simulations, fur simulations and other character finishing tasks.
If you have a passion for character effects and can use Maya, nCloth and nHair then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Technical Animators - all levels are welcome!
You would be an absolute superstar if you also possessed the following skills:
• Previous experience in a Linux-based environment
• Knowledge of Mel and/or Python as a minimum, knowledge of C++ an even greater bonus!
• Knowledge of Maya, nCloth and nHair a minimum, knowledge of Houdini a bonus
• Knowledge of Marvelous Designer
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• Previous education or experience with Rigging
• Good problem solving skills
• Passionate about building and leading teams of creatives
• Ability to make decisions to drive progress on a project
• Ability to solve complex problems and determine solutions
• Ability to innovate new methodologies to streamline workflows
• Ability to collaborate and engage with other department leads for efficient communication
General knowledge of physics, mathematics and anatomy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8728k-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.