Production Facilities Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
The Rigging TD is responsible for rigging of characters, as well as any necessary props, vehicles, or environments
• Build of Game Engine ready Character Body, and Facial rigs
• Build of all prop, vehicle and environment rigs
• Deliver on schedule to meet deadlines, and work under pressure if required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Leads, and work collaboratively as part of a team.
• Highly experienced with Rigging essential
• Facial capture experience, advantageous
• Solid understanding of animation production pipelines
• Previous CG production experience in feature films, broadcast or games.
• Mel and/or Python scripting ability is desirable, particularly within Motionbuilder & Blade
• Experience with Game Engines, Unity & Unreal.
• Intermediate-Advanced level user of Maya, or similar 3D package a bonus
• Self-motivated problem solver.