MPC Advertising are currently looking for a talented, technical, and creative Junior Motion Designer to join our Design lead creative team in London.
We are looking for a versatile designer with a passion for creating great work.
We need someone with following skills and experience:
• Have a working understanding and proven knowledge of Cinema4D, After Effects and Adobe CC. An interest in Houdini and other software is a plus.
• A balanced and diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates different techniques of motion design and animation. Show an understanding of different rendering techniques and be technically proficient across different skills within motion design.
• Show an artistic and innovate eye, you must understand design principles as well as motion design. Be sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond keyframes and technical knowledge.
• Work well under pressure, with others and show interest in improving your skill set beyond what you already know.
• Report to the design directors, creative directors, and senior members of the team to execute briefs collaboratively, successfully and on schedule.
• Introvert or extrovert, you must work well with others, be curious, take direction and aim to improve and build on your skills constantly.
• Show conceptual thinking, ideas and the desire to be part of the creative process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p7k0-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.