We are currently looking for talented and creative Senior FX Artists able to produce realistic and stylized particle and light effects, atmospheric phenomena, fluid simulations and other procedurally generated CG for a wide range of creative advertising projects. Ideally, we are looking for FX Artist that have more generalist 3D skills and can light their own work.
• Execute FX tasks using off-the-shelf tools and MPC proprietary software
• Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team
• Maintain department's best working practice in FX
• Explore and recommend new FX techniques and software
• Organize and attend client meetings, with the ability to lead discussions if need
• Be creative and proactive in executing and assisting all shots in a sequence
• Contribute to the department's FX workflow and pipeline
• Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG
• In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, Bifrost etc.)
• Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
• Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools
• Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
• Experience with Nuke
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkq9k-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.