MPC Advertising are currently looking for talented and creative Senior FX Artists able to produce realistic and stylized particle and light effects, atmospheric phenomena, fluid simulations and other procedurally generated CG for a wide range of creative advertising projects.
Ideally, we are looking for FX Artists that have more generalist 3D skills and can light their own work.
• Execute FX tasks using off-the-shelf tools and MPC proprietary software
• Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team
• Maintain department's best working practice in FX
• Explore and recommend new FX techniques and software
• Organise and attend client meetings, with the ability to lead discussions if need
• Be creative and proactive in executing and assisting all shots in a sequence
• Contribute to the department's FX workflow and pipeline
• Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG
• In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, RealFlow etc)
• Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
• Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools
• Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxw34-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.