TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE OR RESIDE IN BERLIN
MPC Episodic opens the world of award-winning, industry defining VFX tools and talent to streaming and episodic showrunners globally.
From pitch to delivery, from Virtual Production techniques to the latest in photo-real CG character development, from the most minute detail to epic earth-shattering effects, MPC Episodic delivers new levels of expertise to episodic VFX.
MPC is home to brave creators who are eager to combine innovation, craft and creativity to bring entirely different ideas and experiences to audiences everywhere. Working at MPC is where passion and purpose come together; we support new ways of thinking to empower talent as we continue to lead the industry.
Our FX Artists gather a variety of 3D assets produced by our Layout and Animation departments and creating rigid body, particle and fluid simulations. If you have a passion for FX and can use Houdini, Maya, or Bifrost, then we want to hear from you!
• Experience in creating photo-realistic effects such as fire, explosions, clouds, water, and destruction.
• Strong experience creating effects in Houdini or Maya
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• Knowledge of the whole film pipeline
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Previous experience working with Linux
• A basic knowledge of physics and a good eye for composition and timing
• Scripting knowledge such as Python, Hscript, or Mel
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Experience with Nuke, Katana, and Renderman
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At MPC we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z31j-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.