With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
Compositors are responsible for a wide range of compositing tasks, such as tracking, matte extraction, color correction, paint fixes, roto, and CG/2D element integration in service to delivering the final image. If you have a passion for compositing and can use Nuke then we want to hear from you!
• Strong knowledge of Nuke
• Previous experience working with Linux
• Knowledge of the entire VFX pipeline
• Eye for creating photo-realist images
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work within a team environment
• Able to review and implement feedback in timely manner
• Able to identify compositing issues (black levels, key edges, tracks, roto, etc.)
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• An education or interest in real world lighting and photography
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Experience in compositing visual effects for feature film or high-end episodic
• Experience doing VFX CG composting and deep compositing
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At MPC Episodic we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7jo7-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.