London, United Kingdom
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
MPC expands into Streaming and Episodic VFX with the launch of a specialist division, MPC Episodic. The division offers episodic directors and producers' access to the pioneering technology and world-class talent behind recent blockbusters such as; The Lion King, Godzilla: King of The Monsters, Detective Pikachu and the BAFTA award winning 1917.
Led by MD Tom Williams, Executive VFX Supervisor, Pete Jopling (The Bourne Legacy, Captain America: Civil War, Chernobyl),Head of Creative Gurel Mehmet (The Witcher, Avengers: Endgame, Inception) and Senior Producer Therese Zambra (Mars, Frontline) MPC Episodic is actively hiring the industry's top VFX talent, to work on some of the most exciting series visual effects work in the industry.
Compositors are responsible for a wide range of compositing tasks, such as tracking, matte extraction, color correction, paint fixes, roto, and CG/2D element integration in service to delivering the final image. If you have a passion for compositing and can use Nuke then we want to hear from you!
• Strong knowledge of Nuke
• Previous experience working with Linux
• Knowledge of the entire VFX pipeline
• Eye for creating photo-realist images
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work within a team environment
• Able to review and implement feedback in timely manner
• Able to identify compositing issues (black levels, key edges, tracks, roto, etc.)
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• An education or interest in real world lighting and photography
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Experience in compositing visual effects for feature film or high-end episodic
• Experience doing VFX CG composting and deep compositing
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At MPC Episodic we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.