With a network of studios all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios. Our work spans all types of moving image. We create ideas, content, live shoot production, motion graphics, animation, character/creatures, high-end visual effects and post production, gaming and immersive experiences in all channels for the advertising industry.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to memorable, distinctive, effective and award-winning work for the world's most famous brands.
If you have a desire to challenge yourself and push the boundaries of creative excellence on every project, we want to hear from you.
This role will be based in our studio in London. We are looking for a talented and driven individual to help up develop our business in the UK and Europe. This person will be motivated to explore and exploit this market to help us maintain our position at the forefront of creative content creation.
By drawing on the capabilities of our team in London and our global network of studios, or through identifying new technology or talent, we aim to grow our core business and expand our creative and technical services offering to add value to what we can do for our clients and expand our client base.
• Identify new brand relationship opportunities.
• Leverage existing brand and/or agency relationships to convert into business opportunities
• External account management of any newly development Brand relationships.
• Set up of external screenings, strategic lunches, dinners, events with Clients
• Preparation of Sales Decks & Presentations to Brands. Continuous management of Brand relationship to ensure a high quality service / experience & client retention.
Required Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience in Sales and/or Marketing.
• Proven track record of driving new business revenue for creative ideas, services and/or content business.
• In-depth understanding of and networked in the region's marketing landscape, especially in relation to brands, agencies, content creation and creative technology.
• Strategic and commercially-minded with strong business acumen.
• Confident and engaging written and verbal communicator, able to build relationships at all levels.
• Skilled at working effectively with multi-discipline teams
• International experience i.e. used to working on projects and initiatives across multiple offices and locations, would be advantageous
• Passion for emerging and future technology in content production and delivery.