Senior Software Engineer - Client
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Shanghai Studio, China. We are looking to add to our existing engineering team where you will be working with awesome colleagues in a creative environment!
The assistant engineer will support artists day-to-day with hardware and software setup, installation, configuration and problem troubleshooting. You will support with infrastructure and network tasks as and when needed. You will build work laptops and set up workstations. Experience with monitor system e.g. Zabbix, Nagios will be required.
You will have the ability to work independently on duties and as a team player for the wider department / studio.
• At least 1 year of experience in supporting office and desktop infrastructure
• Post production experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of new Hardware, e.g. server, storage, switch.
• Fast learning ability and will.
• Basic Linux system skills.
• Shell or python skill is a plus.
• Basic windows and MAC system skills.
• Basic network skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in cooperation with the global IT team.
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese.