Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Summary: Sell tickets to fans for the 50/50 Raffle Program, in support of the Brewers Community Foundation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program
• Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements
• Answer questions fans may have about the program
• Return credit card reader and tickets to the Coordinator at the close of the shift
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must learn to and use handheld credit card reader
• Willing to learn and use programs on your computer and/or mobile phone to submit availability and complete necessary employment training
• Ability to walk up and down stairs
• Ability to perform essential duties and responsibilities while exposed to heights up to terrace level of American Family Field
• Ability to interact positively with large fan base
• Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
• Above average verbal communication skills
• Strong sales skills
• Availability to work weekday, day games is a plus
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk up and down stairs. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• The employee is regularly exposed to heights.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Hours vary according to the game and event schedule. Available to work nights, weekends and holidays is required. Must be able to work a minimum of 30 home games throughout the season.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y771-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.