New York, NY
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Our global Visual Effects team combines talent with technology, artistry with rigor, the familiar with the fantastic. Our work can be inspiring or invisible, but always unforgettable. From the language of colour to the hand drawn and photo-real, we bring ideas to life through the use of movement, storytelling and timing.
The role of the Production Coordinator is meant to support assigned Producers with the day to day running of current jobs and projects. This person would be involved in bringing efficiencies for producers running current jobs ranging from internal systems and processes to client communication, interaction, and delivery.
• Assist producer with postings, layoffs, interfacing with client and client needs and quality control
• Preparing shot lists
• Compiling reference material and pitch content
• Keeping the Mill's history archive and internal show reels up to date
• Keeping our current client data base
• Assisting their Producers and the scheduling department with any specific job related issues
• Liaising with various departments to ensure that production and client needs are being fulfilled
• Compiling credit list and PR details at job wrap
• Wrangling meetings, sales calls and catalogued minutes of all Production meetings
• Efficient response time to client queries and requests
• Increased communication and productivity within the Production department
• Maintained and up to date systems, databases and show reels
• Good working knowledge and relationships with other Mill offices.
• Attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile
• Working knowledge of the Post Production process and the US advertising industry
• Ability to multitask and change direction depending on the current needs of the situation
• Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Able to take direction but also proactive in making suggestions and finding solutions
• Resourceful and lateral thinking
• Able to communicate at all levels/across all departments
• Has a sense of duty and a keenness to learn about the post production industry
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.