The Coordinator of Partnerships is responsible for managing and delivering key internal and client-facing facets of corporate partnerships. The individual will be a valuable contributor in driving partnership development initiatives within this core sector of the Marlins business. Ideal candidates should possess exceptional project management, creativity, drive, and organizational skills.
• Generate ideas for new sponsorship opportunities including but not limited to in-game elements, hospitality events, digital content, and other areas aligned to client brand goals.
• Create presentations and proposals for sellers to go-to-market that is in line with company and industry standards, including writing briefs, narratives, asset profiles, and various illustrative examples.
• Assist the sales team by using third-party data platforms and internal business intelligence stakeholders to generate statistics to maximize sales proposals and proof of performance recaps.
• Manage, track, identify and evaluate the optimization of partnership inventory including in-ballpark media, digital, marketing program entitlements, community programming, broadcast, and other channels.
• Provide support to the team by prospecting and conducting market research on potential clients for the benefit of partnership development and growing the Marlins brand.
• Occasionally lead specific client interactions and sales communications to prospects.
• Assist the department to ensure fulfillment and execution of sponsorship contracts.
• Collaborate with the Partnership Strategy team and other departments in special event activation coordination and execution, to enhance the client experience.
• Contribute to and achieve corporate and department management and/or administration objectives.
• Gameday responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate, influence and cultivate relationships within a multitude of business environments including sports and entertainment, corporate, non-profit, education, government, and community.
• Demonstrated business acumen, analytical, and operational skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint, and/or Photoshop, plus Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays as applicable.
• Knowledge and passion for sports, and Major League Baseball, preferred.
Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus on business management, sports management, or a related field.
• One (1) to three (3) years of relatable experience in sponsorship property sales and/or service, media sales and/or service, or a related agency or brand role; sports and entertainment industry is preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpy96-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.