Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Treasury Analyst to oversee the cash management and banking activities for the Company's US and International Operations. This will include handling banking relationships, journal entries, internal reporting, analyses and daily cash management activities.
• Perform bank account administration that includes opening, maintaining, and closing of bank accounts
• Maintain documentation and liaise between banks, production offices, and internal departments
• Record daily bank deposits, outgoing wire transfers, and various cash journal entries in SAP
• Perform daily cash processes including initiating and analyzing the daily cash position for US and international operations, initiating wire transfers, reviewing positive pay, and compiling the necessary audit trail documentation
• Coordinate foreign exchange settlements with banks and internal departments
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reconciliation schedules
• Review monthly bank analyses
• Maintain and update department policies and procedures manual
• Coordinate audit requests for the Treasury Department
• Prepare invoices for payment
• Maintain filing system, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
• Assist in documentation and updating of departmental policies and procedures
• Assist Senior Vice President and Executive Director with special projects, as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Solid knowledge of cash management, banking, and accounting principals
• Strong knowledge of SAP
• Strong computer, analytical, and technical skills
• Must have strong skill set in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Ability to working in a fast-paced environment and prioritize deadlines
• Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• Must be highly organized
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v5n5-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.