Amazon MGM Studio's Key Art Production Studio is looking for a Sr Creative Key Art Finisher to be a part of our in-house finishing team. This role is vital to the success of our Key Art Production Studio as they will be responsible for performing finishing of our final Key Art assets that will be used in all deliverables for a campaign. This role takes ideas from comp stage through to high res assets that are ready to be handed off to our production teams for adaptations to our printed and digital Out of Home (OOH) along with assets that are featured on Amazon's home page and in the Prime Video app.
Key job responsibilities
• Coordinate closely with the Group Lead Finisher to understand the requirements for each project
• Able to work in a high volume department, under tight deadlines and provide accurate time assessments
• Working with leadership to develop and implement best practices and standard operation procedure
• Adhering to best practice guidelines that are determined by the team
A day in the life
This role will work closely with the team leadership and Key Art Producers, as well as Creative Directors and Art Directors to meet tight deadlines while ensuring the highest quality finishing and file organization.
About the team
Our Key Art Production team is a fast paced and growing team within Amazon MGM Studios Marketing. We are responsible for end to end production of static assets. Our In-House Key Art Production Studio is a vital part of our success having the ability to quickly turn around Finishing and Production requests from our stakeholders. This position will be a vital role on the team to ensure the quality of the finish and the techniques being used meet or exceed our very high quality bar.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA
- 5+ years of creative services experience
- Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
- Experience and understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service or studio
- Experience leading process improvements or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
- Experience with digital asset management tools
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience writing business strategy documents and plans
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience defining and executing program requirements
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $110,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $206,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5n1m-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.