Culver City, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Senior Audit Analyst who will be responsible for assisting in the preparation for and servicing of audits of the Company's books and records by third party participants, guilds and others. The position provides operational support for the department's monthly financial close and analytical support for the reporting and residuals teams.
• Assist in running participations, residuals and production audits
• Liaise with in-house production staff and outside payroll service providers
• Analyze accountings and agreements
• Reconcile accountings against source systems
• Gather documents and other information relevant to the ongoing audits
• Analyze and quantify audit and non-audit claims
• Coordinate directly with visiting outside auditors to document and address open questions and requests
• Support the participations' department's monthly financial close
• Assist in the preparation of materials for and participate in monthly close diligence and review thereof
• Provide research and analytical support for reporting and residuals teams
• Provide substantive training of staff for SAP and reconciliation procedure, and assist in the creation and validation of staff reference materials
• A./B.S. with a major or minor in accounting, business, or finance
• Minimum 2+ years of experience
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and commitment to project follow-through
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72owq-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.