Culver City, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Security Analyst to help expand our security organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of security analytics such as intrusion alerting, detection, response, and troubleshooting of the computing and network environment.
The Team: We're an enthusiastic group of hackers who have a passion for protecting our storytellers, creatives, workforce, content and over 96 years of Hollywood history. We pride ourselves on being innovative and progressive in all areas of information and cybersecurity. Our mission is to build frictionless security to support business enablement. Inclusiveness and empowerment are part of our ethos to elevate our team and the infosec community. Our ideal candidate can find creative ways to solve complex security challenges and not be afraid to try new things. Be willing to share their knowledge and empower others.
• Investigate, document, and resolve tier 1 security alerts, events and incidents
• Work with senior security analysts to review and remediate alerts from IDS/IPS, SIEM, endpoint protection systems, and others tools within our security infrastructure
• Assist in vulnerability scanning and remediation
• Assist in modeling and evaluating new threat scenarios
• Assist the CSIRT team with incident response
• Help develop and implement security awareness and employee training
• Assist in the review the security posture of external organizations
• Participate in on-call rotation and work closely with 24/7 SOC
• Has one of these certifications such as CompTIA Security+, Network+, CySA+ or ability to showcase equivalent body of knowledge
• Prior military or reserves working in AFSC 1B4, 17S; MOS 17C, 17A, Designators 1840, 1810, 1815 or law enforcement with cyber backgrounds are encouraged to apply
• Splunk certifications highly desired
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical mindset desired
• Prior experience in IT tier 0-1 support a plus
• Knowledge with threat modeling frameworks like MITRE ATT&CK, STRIDE, etc a plus
• Participation experience in industry events such as DefCon, BSides, ShellCon, etc strongly preferred
• Participation in CTF events highly desired especially SOC related CTF contests
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.