Senior / Staff Data Engineer
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a HelpDesk Technician in its Media Technology Group (MTG). The successful candidate will assist in front-line client support, triage issues for level 2/3 engineers when needed, troubleshoot network problems, set up or repair computer systems and equipment, walk clients through computer issues, distribute software, assist with technology in conference rooms, and perform regular maintenance.
• Provide day-to-day support for client hardware and software issues pertaining to multiple devices such as Windows PC, Apple Mac, and other mobile devices.
• Respond, resolve, and document daily HelpDesk tickets in our JIRA service desk environment
• Take ownership of client issues and escalate to appropriate MTG resources as necessary
• Create, document, and update processes to resolve issues and other helpdesk workflows
• Deliver front-end support for VoIP office phones
• Prioritize daily intake of tickets and project-related tasks
• Manage AD accounts and access for clients as well On-Boarding/Off Boarding individuals
• Properly managing client assets and tracking such as imaging PCs/Macs as well as retiring
• Ability to extend services and support for VIPs and key stakeholders in a timely manner
• Perform other duties and assigned projects
• Related college degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 2 years of HelpDesk or IT Technician related experience including VIP support
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of computer hardware, operating system functions, and components
• Must be familiar with multiple makes / models of desktops and laptops with a keen ability to troubleshoot on both PC and Mac Platforms
• Windows 10 and Mac OS X software troubleshooting and configuration skills
• Mobile and tablet device troubleshooting and configuration skills
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Network Essentials and Office 2016/2019/365
• Ability to work both independently and within groups
• Familiarity with JIRA Service Desk, Slack, JAMF, Zoom, BOX, OKTA SSO and Cisco VoIP systems are highly desirable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv691-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.