Senior Manager, Development, International TV Productions
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Executive Director to help manage and oversee creative development across the Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate must have a wide range of experience overseeing and creating decks, sales materials, and conducting and editing basic casting interviews. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage multiple projects in various stages of development, from conception to series order.
• Create pitch materials including decks, sizzles, casting tapes, and/or presentations.
• Organize, refine and oversee execution of creative notes during the development process.
• Manage distribution of information and materials for meetings and pitches.
• Research and track current market trends.
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 1 year of prior experience as a Director of Development.
• Must have experience working in Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and Photoshop.
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy are of the highest importance
• Must be creative and an idea generator
• Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Must love Unscripted TV!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbqjxk-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.