Product Manager, Participations and Residuals
Culver City, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Clerk in its Participations department to be responsible for the preparation of statement diligence materials for review by analysts, statement mailing packages, and payment requisitions. The ideal candidate will also maintain the various internal databases used in participations accounting.
• Prepare diligence files for analyst review
• Review draft participation statements for accuracy
• Create simple adjustments involved in participation reporting
• Validate prior payments
• Prepare mailing packages and payment requisitions, including tax withholding schedules
• Support the maintenance of databases used in participations accounting
• Document and validate address changes in various systems
• B.A./B.S. preferred
• Prior employment or internship experience in a Participations or Accounts Payable department preferred
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with Excel
• Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and follow through on projects
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.