AVOD Channel Manager
Culver City, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is looking for a Broadcast Traffic Coordinator to join our Broadcast Operations team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of Broadcast Traffic for MGM HD including but not limited to the following:
• Prepare daily broadcast logs: ensuring proper entry, timing, and placement of all broadcast materials, including programming, commercials, promos, graphics, and advertising products.
• Enter commercial orders (new & revisions), programs, promos, graphics and advertising products into Wide Orbit Traffic system.
• Route all broadcast programs, commercials, promos, graphics, traffic instructions and logs to Encompass Digital Media for playout.
• Communicate with trafficking agency to ensure proper commercial rotation and prompt delivery of commercial spots for playout.
• Coordinate with internal A/R department in regards to agency invoices/discrepancies.
• Media plan promos according to guidelines set by on air promotions to ensure proper placement for playout.
• Generate and distribute reports (Avails, Preempt, Pre-logs/Post logs) for sales agencies and team.
• Reconcile advertising in Wide Orbit Traffic system.
• Alert team members, sales, and management of any issues that will inhibit or delay production and broadcast timelines.
• Screen and segment programs to meet broadcast guidelines.
• Experience with the Wide Orbit traffic system and TV traffic experience is a must.
• Strong attention to detail, communication skills, organizational skills and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet daily and weekly deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word...), Google G Suite, Slack, Airtable, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjooe-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.