Senior Audit Analyst
Culver City, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is looking for a Participations Analyst to be responsible for the preparation of participations statements, as well as box office bonus, co-production, and co-distribution true up accountings.
• Preparing draft participation statements for third party participants
• Preparing production cost true up statements for co-financiers and distribution true up statements co-distributors
• Evaluating/analyzing co-distributor statements
• Creating receipts and/or expense adjustments, interest schedules, and other manual calculations required for accurate reporting
• Reconciling reported activity to source systems and researching discrepancies
• Validating reported activity against source documents (e.g., invoices, etc.) and researching discrepancies
• Validating the accuracy of statement mailing packages, tax withholding calculations, and payment requisitions
• Month End Close
• Supporting month-end diligence of data mapped into the participations system
• B.A./B.S. with a major or minor in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred
• Prior employment or internship experience in Accounting, Finance or Participations department preferred
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with Excel or computer programming experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and follow through on assigned projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjoye-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.