Marvel seeks an experienced paralegal to support legal work for Marvel's consumer product business, including both merchandise and publishing, under the supervision of Marvel attorneys. This role will be based in New York, NY.
The position will involve working on a wide variety of transactional matters including:
• Drafting merchandise & publishing license agreements and amendments
• Drafting talent agreements, permission letters, retail agreements, and correspondence with licensees and vendors
• Maintaining internal databases and logs
• Reviewing creative content
• Reviewing marketing materials from third party partners and licensees
• Working closely with the legal team and business functions within Marvel and The Walt Disney Company
• 2-5 years of relevant paralegal experience (intellectual property experience preferred)
• Excellent writing and analytical skills
• Must have experience in contract drafting
• Must be an exceedingly organized, detail-oriented person, and able to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Prior in-house experience a plus
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
This position is with Marvel Entertainment, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j3j1-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.