The Director of Ad-Ops and Revenue management is responsible for all aspects of the digital media campaign management. The ideal candidate has proven experience with managing an ad-operations team while also having the technical skills to launch and manage campaigns across the digital group. Experience with pricing and overall revenue analysis or forecasting is also critical for this role.
• Manage Ad Operations Team and work closely with counterparts in Sales, Finance, and Marketing to implement and evolve business process to support Digital ad sales business.
• Oversee all Digital revenue and inventory forecasting, reviewing, and reporting for over one dozen Marvel Digital platforms, including but not limited to Marvel.com, MarvelHQ, YouTube, Social Platforms, Podcasts, Newsletters.
• Build pricing recommendations for custom programs and evaluating cost variables across the digital sales team. Experience with social buying and/or strategy is a plus.
• Create short term and long-term revenue forecasting. Build revenue analysis to help build pricing recommendations and inform strategy decisions for senior management.
• Point-person for implementation of new order management, ad serving, and CRM systems.
• Work with other divisions to ensure Marvel adopts best practices, systems and workflows consistent with The Walt Disney Company.
5+ years in digital media experience, knowledge of standard digital media and social based advertising and revenue evaluation and analysis experience.
BA/BS degree preferred
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn61x-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.