Programming Content Manager, Kids
Los Angeles, CA
This individual will be responsible for supporting all aspects of streaming creative development.
• Sources and assesses creative submissions and identifies concepts that work well with the Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Production Streaming vision
• Collaborates with senior production executives to develop projects from idea through the production process
• Builds and maintains relationships with outside sources, creative community and internal creative counterparts
• Identifies up and coming talent, not necessarily established talent thru traditional and nontraditional research methods; inclusive of new and emerging technologies
• 1-3 years' experience in a Creative Executive capacity or related role within a studio or production company
• Proven ability to successfully source and assess potential creative concepts for production
• Solid knowledge of the film production process
• Strong interest in animation content
• Proven experience providing deep, concise and constructive notes
• In-depth experience identifying & working with Talent (writers, directors, producers, actors)
• Ability to access strong story lines and marketability
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with varied levels of mgmt, talent and staff.
• Highly organized with excellent follow through
• Understands the global and multicultural audience and how to adapt content to appeal to a wide audience
• Ability to negotiate and effectively reach resolution
• BA or MFA in Film or related field
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2xpw-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.