Manager, Ad Operations and Media Planning
New York, NY
As the Assistant Manager of Ad Operations for Marvel Entertainment, you provide key support to the Marvel Ad Operations team that is central to the creation, execution, and delivery of ad campaign across the Marvel Entertainment business. The ideal candidate is a seasoned, process-oriented professional who is passionate about flawless execution, operational excellence, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Oversee a portfolio of advertising client business across various Seller lists, agency partners, and clients.
• Provide recommendations and solutions to sales during pre-sales ideation and post-sales reporting/up-sell recommendations.
• Build media plans and successfully review/audit all contract/IO deal-points.
• Ensure flawless execution of ad operations with a focus on providing the best experience and results that serve our advertisers and maximize revenue for Marvel from campaign set-up to trafficking and reporting.
• Investigate, analyze and solve problems while clearly communicating results with various internal teams.
• Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for Ad Operations.
• Display technical savvy and be working closely with product and development resources.
• Foster a success-oriented, goal-driven and collaborative environment within the organization including enhancing the company's culture and core values.
• Minimum 2-3 years of ad operations and/or ad industry experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Google Ad Manager (GAM), order management systems (such as Operative.One), and CRM systems (SalesForce, boostr, etc.).
• Detailed knowledge of Digital ad serving and ad trafficking:
• Familiarity with video ad serving formats including VAST, VPAID and MRAID (experience with Brightcove and YouTube CMS a plus).
• Network Administration: Creating / Managing Ad Tags, Ad Units, Key-Values, Custom Creative Templates, Video Ad rules etc..
• Knowledge of Chrome Development Tools, Charles, or similar debugging tools. As well as experience with JIRA and other project management tools.
• Proficiency in Excel pivot tables and capable of manipulating large data sets as it pertains to ad forecasting, delivery, and revenue recognition.
• General knowledge of Social-based advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap, TikTok)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive strategic decisions
• Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment.
• Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
BA / BS Degree or relevant experience
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8vzz-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.