Casting Administrative Coordinator
We are looking for a Production Coordinator - Casting who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The Production Coordinator will support the Casting department in scouting, corresponding with talent, agencies, studios, and production, along with coordinating and attending recording sessions for all projects associated with Lucasfilm Animation. The ideal candidate is an experienced, self-motivated, team player with a desire to work and learn within Casting. Strong Organizational Skills and Multi-Tasking are key for the Production Coordinator-Casting.
• Liaison with Casting Manager to schedule recording sessions in consideration of production deadlines and talent, studio, director availability
• Interface with agents/manager offices to check talent availability, book and confirm talent
• Book recording studios, voice directors, teachers for records
• Serve as liaison between recording studio and production staff
• Distribute scripts to talent, voice directors, and recording studios.
• Manage/Attend Record Sessions
• Prepare Reference materials for Record Sessions as needed
• Maintain Casting Database
• Maintain and track data with Finance
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with talent representatives, producers, directors, story editors, script supervisors, and recording studio personnel
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in Casting for animation, television experience preferred
• Experience in Casting or VO at a studio and/or Talent Agency
• Requires excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
• Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow up/follow through skills required.
• Capable of handling high volume of activity and meeting deadlines.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with ability to efficiently problem-solve under deadlines
• Experience in discretion and handling confidential matters
• Proficiency using Final Draft, Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Office, GoogleMail, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Excel
Bachelor's Degree in Animation, Art, Film or related filed preferred.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pmjn-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Lucasfilm is among the world’s leading entertainment service companies, a pioneer in visual effects and sound across multiple mediums, and is home to the legendary Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.