The Staff Accountant will be responsible for multiple duties (general accounting, cash, accounts receivable, fixed assets, expenses and analysis) within the accounting/finance department, which supports the organization's day to day operations.
• Reviews and verifies accuracy of account balances and classifications. Analyzes changes in account balances and makes recommendations to correct errors as appropriate.
• Prepares and posts journal entries, including invoices, accruals and cash transactions
• Maintains supporting schedules and reconciliations related to amortizations, accruals, employee benefits and most balance sheet accounts for the Company and subsidiaries
• Reconcile and track data and invoices from concession sales
• Assist in audit and tax work by preparing supporting schedules and reconciliations
• Reconcile daily cash/credit card deposits
• Assist with accounts receivable monitoring and input
• Assist with compiling taxation reports for payroll including incidentals, deductions, tickets, travel, and other necessary taxable items.
• Weekly deposits
• Assist with special projects and other duties
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
• Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
• One (1) to three (3) years of related experience
• Computer experience with spreadsheets and word-processing programs, with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Work in Great Plains a plus
• Motivated, willing to work long, non-standard hours during busier times
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
Motivations Preferred Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5z1x-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.