Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
An innovative developer who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing and technology. You enjoy solving problems, working effectively with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving. You are excited about driving change through technology and proactively seek out opportunities to enable the advancement of Live Nation's marketing teams through the right technology solutions.
• Develop and integrate front-end and back-end functionality for web applications
• Learn, understand and contribute existing CMS platform
• Proactively identify and solve technical problems
• Implement challenging requirements
• Contribute to the design and architecture of our code
• Point out new and innovative technologies for use on our site
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar function
• Knowledge of best practices in software development
• Can communicate and collaborate effectively with others (technical and non-technical)
• Able to complete small-to-medium-scale projects involving other teams, with minimal guidance
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Comfortable using SVN or other version control systems
• Experience with Cloud based hosting solutions a plus
• Passion for learning new things
• A great attitude and friendly disposition
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering preferred
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oyze-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.