We are currently hiring for a VP to run Touring Settlement, who will lead and motivate a team of 9 with the end goal of providing results of Tour Performance to key executives and artist management. You will liaison with offices all over the world to consolidate the Artist Settlements and reporting. This job is located in our Beverly Hills office and will require a commitment to being in office 3+/week (more at the beginning) in order to team build and get fully acclimated.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Consolidating show data (some of which may be manual) and creating process for robust, efficient reporting
• Motivating, Training and leading a medium sized team – ensuring they have the resources needed to produce a quality output.
• Servicing Executives and Artist Managers to get them the information they need in a timely manner
• Liasoning with Accounting to ensure that the Balance Sheet accurately reflects balances due and from the company for each particular tour, reconciling any missed transactions with our offline reports
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Show Settlement experience a plus – in lieu of that, Production accounting or experience with large project/s tracking
• Very Strong Excel & Systems skills – ability to adapt to systems fast and get into report writing / setting up process utilizing Excel/Database (Salesforce based) and other tools. A lot of data may be manual – and we need someone with creativity and resourcefulness to think outside the box on how to streamline this. Any Programming knowledge is a plus.
• Basic Accounting Knowledge preferred (General understanding of bookkeeping and a GL debit / credit system). This job is heavy on numbers & math but an accounting degree is not required
• Strong Organizational Skills, particularly in chaotic situations with many different projects or marbles
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with a customer service attitude, ability to deal with strong personalities
• Experience leading, motivating and managing others
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5nk0z-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.