Vibee - Seasonal Video Technician
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy live events? Do you excel in fast paced, creative environments? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for music and a love of the live event experience. Is this you? Read on…
Vibee is a global travel experience company, providing exclusive hotel & ticket packages to the best music festivals, concerts, and destinations worldwide. We connect global travelers & music fans to curated Vibee destination experiences, as well as events from our exclusive partners like Live Nation, Insomniac Events, C3 and more. This is a unique opportunity to join our team of passionate travel experience creators with Vibee and catch the buzz!
Vibee is looking for a Video Technician to support the team in providing an exceptional audio and visual experience.
• Responsible for quality and functioning video inside the designated cinema space
• Collaborate with the team to ensure high-quality video integration for a seamless visual experience
• Perform maintenance and calibration of video equipment to ensure optimal performance as needed
• Maintain a safe and clean workspace, adhering to all safety guidelines and protocols while working with video equipment
• Available September 27-November 4 and December 1-16
• 3+ years of experience
• Previous experience with projector-based movie screenings
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Vibee for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5nb87-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.