The Role: The Live Nation Media & Sponsorship department is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in learning about the very heart of the entertainment industry! As an on-site Sponsorship Coordinator, you would learn about various aspects of sponsorship for Live Nation venues including Ruoff Music Center, TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park, and Old National Centre. This will allow you to gain exceptional experience in corporate sales, special event planning, on-site event management, marketing and implementation.
The Indianapolis Sponsorship Coordinator is designed to offer students a hands on learning experience in Sponsorships, Sponsorship fulfillment, and new business initiatives for all three of our Indianapolis venues.
Areas you will be learning about:
• Fulfillment of integrated sponsorship programs including signage, digital, hospitality and activation. (Onsite at concerts)
• How to research specific sponsorship categories and secure business contacts.
• How to manage sponsorship inventory at each venue.
• Seamless concert/event execution.
• Managing a concert/event day with Supervisor guidance.
• Gathering photos and tracking materials for recaps.
• What makes a compelling Sponsorship PowerPoint presentation and how it's designed.
• How to draft a mock-contract for a prospective sponsor.
• Key components of creating a mock-proposal for a prospective sponsor.
• Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's/Masters program at an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing
• Pursuing a degree in Music Industry, Marketing, Entertainment/Sales or Public Relations related field is preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• Evenings, weekends and holidays may be required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz18x1-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.