WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work before, during, and after events to ensure the venue is always ''Show Ready'' for the guests and artists coming to Live Oak Bank Pavilion.
• Assist with venue set up and tear down of venue for events, which includes, but is not limited to moving bike racks for access points, hanging signage, setting up fencing, placing metal detectors, picking up/returning lawn chairs, and other duties as assigned.
• Cooperate with all staff and promote a safe and productive work environment.
• Observe and analyze site and surroundings to proactively address any arising issues.
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
• Perform minor repairs when necessary.
Operations team members are responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the venue's business goals and objective.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Thrive in a team inspired culture focused on delivering exemplary guest service
• Flexibility to work long hours during the weekday & weekend (80% of shows during the season)
• Effectively communicate with leadership & problem solve in real time
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• Ability to multitask in fast paced, high demand work environment regardless of weather and other outdoor elements
• Ability to perform certain tasks such as lifting 50 lbs+ and working in extreme
• Forklift experience appreciated, but not necessary
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human
Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15mx0-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.