Venue Operations (part time) - BB&T Pavilion
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the venue's business goals and objectives.
* Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
* Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and venue facilities.
* Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
* Operate landscaping equipment and perform all landscaping functions of the facility.
* Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
* Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
* Comply with safety regulations and keep work areas neat and orderly, clean equipment and assist with other cleaning duties as assigned.
* Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
* Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
* Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
• An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mnkj-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.