Live Nation's US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
The US Concerts Technology team is looking for highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in providing on-site IT support at Live Nation events and venues across the country. As a Venue IT Support Representative, you can expect to gain real-world experience and an intimate understanding of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable operational and procedural skills and develop your troubleshooting abilities in an exciting/dynamic industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Provide onsite IT troubleshooting assistance as needed to venue administrative, operations and production staff.
• Identify, track and help to resolve persistent issues, and ensure venue technology problems, issues, or needs are reported to appropriate remote support or service delivery teams, following established escalation procedures.
• Act as an onsite liaison with remote IT support teams troubleshooting reported issues with venue technology
• Be the onsite contact and provide guided access for visiting IT service or support providers
• Provide onsite assistance to tour production by helping to establish artist Internet connectivity or otherwise fulfill the terms of artist/tour IT riders prior to and on ''day of show.''
• Provide proactive ''day of show'' IT event support by ensuring there are no outstanding IT hardware/software issues with point of sale or access control technologies prior to gates opening for fans.
• Assist with deployment, inventory management, and maintenance of onsite IT equipment including POS terminals.
• Develop, demonstrate and leverage a comprehensive understanding of venue network connectivity and deployed technologies.
• Participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
• Assist with the extension of existing venue IT infrastructure or implementation of new infrastructure to support special events such as festivals or private events.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Apple iOS, MS Windows, and network technologies is preferred
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) paired with a professional communication style
• Self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and troubleshooting
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Must be a reliable and dependable team player with ability to work independently and under little supervision
• Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing and at times stressful work environment
• Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable vehicle, and a clean driving record
• This position requires flexibility with scheduling; including the ability to accommodate evening and weekend on-call shifts, holidays, as well as extended hours for events and summer festivals. Availability to consistently provide event support is a requirement of this role.
• (Note: Shifts may change to meet business needs).
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1jvv0-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.