WHO ARE YOU?
You are a well-organized team player with experience in managing multiple concurrent projects in hospitality, entertainment, and technology settings. You are detail-oriented and driven. You are energized by a fast-paced workflow, and you have an innate ability to think quickly & critically. You maintain composure and productivity during times of urgency . You recognize opportunities for improvement around you and act on them without being asked to do so. You put forth the extra time & effort required to meet organizational goals within challenging timelines. If you identify with each of these qualities, continue reading below.
As a member of the Venue Nation IT team, the Regional Venue IT Manager will join a talented, diversified team that supports all network and information technologies at over 140 Live Nation Venues across North America. As a member of the team, this individual will operate as a regional resource to help facilitate continuity with internal, external support teams and strategic vendors. The chosen candidate can expect to gain real-world event experience and an intimate understanding of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable collaborative, operational and procedural skills in an exciting/dynamic industry.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Successful candidate will be familiar with and act as an advocate for their supported venue operations and be accountable for all IT services provided for Venues, Festivals, and Offices in their area of responsibility.
• With a focus on ensuring SLA's and other contract terms are met, a successful candidate will effectively manage support relationships with internal teams and 3rd parties providing products that use LN infrastructure or which support LN infrastructure directly at Venues, Festivals and Offices.
• The successful candidate will work with LN leadership to develop and implement infrastructure standards, policies and procedures that will ensure a world class environment for our fans and artists.
• Venue IT Managers will maintain a frequent on-site presence at supported venues to foster productive relationships with venue management and ensure adoption of support processes with proper escalation paths.
• Venue IT Managers will manage IT infrastructure requirements and onboarding for new venue construction and acquisitions. They will work closely with construction and acquisition teams to ensure deployment and adoption of Live Nation IT Infrastructure Standards.
• Venue IT Managers can expect to provide ''hands-on'' event support as needed for Venues and Festivals in their area of responsibility
• The successful candidate will review IT riders and ensure those requirements are met for all tours coming to Venues in their area of responsibility.
• Venue IT Managers will direct and participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
• The successful candidate will establish, maintain and enforce inventory management of all IT Hardware in the manager's area of responsibility.
• Venue IT Managers will be expected to participate, and help lead cross-functional / cross-organizational team projects
• They will make quick decisions on proper ways to align customer requirements with existing company or departmental procedures
• Venue IT managers will also help troubleshoot network/application issues through all layers of the OSI model, across multiple technologies.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• A mature attitude and measured approach to relationship management.
• Strong advocacy for efficient and standardized operations.
• An ownership approach to issue resolution.
• Outstanding customer service etiquette through written and verbal communications
• Extensive experience working with vendors and ensuring successful delivery of services and results
• Ability to elicit cooperation from internal and external teams, gracefully or firmly as the situation dictates
• Ability to reprioritize tasks rapidly without missing deadlines in an ever-changing business
• Identify risk of missing deadlines and collaboratively resolve conflicts
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• Ability to coordinate and collaborate with geographically diverse staff and resources in both daily operations and event support
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well within a team environment and manage productive relationships with individual stakeholders.
• Ability to exercise sound and mature judgment in complex, high pressure situations.
• Understanding of network design theories
• Knowledge of the TCP/IP network stack and OSI model
• CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent on the job experience required
• CCNA is preferred
• Knowledge and practical experience with RF engineering concepts in a high density wireless environment is preferred.
• Demonstrated IT troubleshooting skills in a large Enterprise multi-vendor environment
• 5+ years of working experience in a customer driven support role for an organization similar to our size
• Ability to provide both hands on solutions and keep on top of projects
• Ability to deliver training and communicate standards to IT stakeholders as well as internal and 3rd party service delivery teams
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including VISIO and Excel
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with the Zendesk ticketing platform including navigation and reporting preferred.
• Flexible schedule required as many of our events occur in evenings, on weekends, and sometimes holidays.
• Well maintained vehicle that can be used for work purposes.
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmoq5m-3-236-207-90-42 in your application.