Full Time Job
Venue IT & A/ Support Representative
- Full Time
Job DescriptionWHO ARE YOU?
You are passionate about our venues and ensuring that the infrastructure required to deliver them is maintained and operating at critical times. You have a working knowledge of the venue layout and are great at problem solving on the fly while maintaining an enthusiastic and positive attitude. You are very organized and an effective communicator. You are not afraid to ask questions, not afraid to make mistakes and you are comfortable providing direction, while also being willing to jump in and help whenever necessary.
All employees have a leading role in the service experience of our guests. That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Concerts Technology team is looking for highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in providing on-site IT & A/V support at Live Nation events and venues across the country. As a Venue IT & A/V Support Representative, you can expect to gain real-world experience and an intimate understanding of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable operational and procedural skills and develop your troubleshooting abilities in an exciting/dynamic industry.
As a Venue IT Support Representative, the successful candidate will:
• Provide onsite IT troubleshooting assistance as needed to venue administrative, operations and production staff.
• Identify, track and help to resolve persistent issues, and ensure venue technology problems, issues, or needs are reported to appropriate remote support or service delivery teams, following established escalation procedures.
• Act as an onsite liaison with remote IT support teams troubleshooting reported issues with venue technology
• Be the onsite contact and provide guided access for visiting IT service or support providers
• Provide onsite assistance to tour production by helping to establish artist internet connectivity or otherwise fulfill the terms of artist/tour IT riders prior to and on ''day of show.''
• Provide proactive ''day of show'' IT event support by ensuring there are no outstanding IT hardware/software issues with point of sale or access control technologies prior to gates opening for fans.
• Assist with deployment, inventory management, and maintenance of onsite IT equipment including POS terminals.
• Develop, demonstrate and leverage a comprehensive understanding of venue network connectivity and deployed technologies.
• Participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
• Assist with the extension of existing venue IT infrastructure or implementation of new infrastructure to support special events such as festivals or private events.
• In addition to the various IT needs as indicated above, the Venue IT support role will be responsible for ensuring the proper operation of digital menu boards, digital wayfinding signs (primarily in the parking lot) along with various TV, satellite dish and audio systems throughout the venue.
• Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Apple iOS, MS Windows, and network technologies is preferred
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) paired with a professional communication style
• Self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and troubleshooting
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Must have good availability, be reliable and a dependable team player with ability to work independently and under little supervision
• Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing and at times stressful work environment
• Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable vehicle, and a clean driving record
• This position requires flexibility with scheduling; including the ability to accommodate evening and weekend on-call shifts, holidays, as well as extended hours for events and summer festivals. Availability to consistently provide event support is a requirement of this role.
• (Note: Shifts may change to meet business needs).
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7n6j-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.